Together We Can Make NH Great Again
- Governor Sununu’s shutdown of NH has brought about the destruction of small businesses and hurt our families.
- NH Jobs are at stake – Big Corporations over Small Businesses
- Governor Sununu has devastated the once-thriving economy of NH and continues to drive it further into the ground with each emergency order.
- Each emergency order chooses/selects/decides which businesses are allowed to practice their trade only to be hamstrung by an endless list of regulations
- We are in a war for the survival of NH as the leader it has always been.
- We must decide whether we are a free state or whether we are “First-In-The-Nation” in name only.
- We must decide if we will be controlled by Governor Sununu or if we will retain our sovereignty and personal responsibility.
REGISTER TO VOTE
Karen was raised in a modest home in a small California farming community where she developed her core beliefs as a social and fiscal conservative. Her grandparents immigrated from Japan and Poland. Although her grandparents were prevented from becoming naturalized citizens until their sunset years, they raised their children to be proud Americans. Her father was a member of the 442nd Battalion, the most highly decorated battalion, during World War II.
Sept. 8, 2020 | Hudson, NH | 7:00 PM
Karen Testerman post Primary Celebration Party
News & Updates
I would like to congratulate Governor Chris Sununu for gaining sufficient number of votes to gain the nomination of the New Hampshire Republican Party. This is not an endorsement because my campaign was about more than the election of a gubernatorial candidate....